Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Gallagher: The Maddest Big Discount

Title : Gallagher: The Maddest
Category: Movies

Item Page Download URL : Download Movie
Rating : 4.0
Buyer Review : 4









Review :
sexy, wacky white guy with the STYLE of a black preacherman
Gallagher is indeed mad! his comedy is multi-media funky funnyisms. he can get away with stupid s*** just because he has so much STYLE and likeability. he is a big kid who will bounce on sofas, indulge in food fights, play with puppet monsters, rollerskate and anything else that comes to mind. but he has a man's perspective on male/female quirks. he is sexy, cute and full of fun. take him home

outdated
this video is cool, but is outdated. I recommend you keep the fond memories and pass on the video. remember the 70's in your mind.

Gallager, My type of guy
I remember Gallager while I was growin up. Tried to go see him several times in Atlanta, Ga and Charlottee, NC, and could not get tickets. I did see him several time on HBO specials. He is so funny is his own way. So now I have part of his collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment