Thursday, June 4, 2015

KHAMOSHI (ENGLISH SUBTITLES) Discount !!

Title : KHAMOSHI (ENGLISH SUBTITLES)
Category: Movies

Item Page Download URL : Download Movie
Rating : 3.7
Buyer Review : 6









Review :
A film that was ahead of its time
If ever a film deserved to be re-mastered to today's standards Khamoshi The Musical gets my vote. Putting aside the 1996 film quality and sound - I was completely absorbed. I can see very clearly why it wasn't a " blockbuster" at the box office because the theme of the movie wasn't that family-oriented nor was it filled with " entertainment." Khamoshi The Musical is thought provoking and deals with issues that Indian Cinema is NOT noted for: abortion, pre-marital sex, and physical disabilities. You should know that this film did receive critical acclaim and many awards in 1996. The two main characters are deaf- therefore you have to rely on them to convey emotion which they did so elegantly and with power. Annie the "hearing" daughter is caught between two worlds and two cultures and handled that role so beautifully. This film is 16 years old. When I look at the Salman Khan of Ek Tha Tiger, and I look at the character Raj which he played in this film, I can see the growth and...
Great Movie
Rented this movie. The qulity was good and the movie played without any problems. A great movie starring Salman Khan and definitely worth watching. It is romantic and shows a strong family unit.

Lovely film
I am a huge Salman Khan fan therefore seeing all his movies is my goal.I thought this movie was excellent.It was romantic and emotional I felt the anger the girl felt.I understood the fear the parents had and the resentment they held onto and letting go.Family oriented movie old traditional values and despite all the turmoil still love and respect being human and making mistakes finding common ground and above all loving one another through it all.
Out of all the movies I have seen of Salman Khan his role in this movie was the most passionate and romantic.He definately knows how to act a romantic role.Take it from his fans he is a good actor and anyone who follows him as a fan knows a genuine human being in real life that he is and alot of his values come out in his acting.
A good movie worth watching I love Indian movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment