Sunday, July 12, 2015

Cleveland Abduction SALE

Title : Cleveland Abduction
Category: Movies

Item Page Download URL : Download Movie
Rating : 4.2
Buyer Review : 26









Review :
CLEVELAND ABDUCTION is a chilling portrayal of evil, personified
The fact that this movie is based on actual events is troubling enough, but to watch it all laid out, so to speak, was extremely disturbing. I, myself, have never read any of the books the other reviewers mentioned, but from what I saw on this film, it's almost incomprehensible to think about the other horrors brought upon these 3 women by that psychopath!
The actors were all very good and believable and there was enough character development with "Michelle" to draw the viewer in to the story. I'm sure alot of people will wonder why these women wouldn't try to escape after years of captivity, but there are many examples of what the experts call "Stockholm Syndrome", when a person actually starts to believe everything their captor says to do and what to believe. Also, in this story, there was a strong bond forged by the women that kept them staying to protect the safety of the others

This movie is moving and yet troubling to watch
This was a very moving movie. I even found it troubling to watch at times. I realize this movie is from the perspective of one woman but all three made the movie difficult to see. Knowing the outcome from the news media is probably why I continued watching this movie. My heart and soul went out to these woman. Suing the city and police department (after this was uncovered) wasn't enough for these women. That's my opinion.

True story, this is not a "movie", it's a reanactment of a crime
UGH, so awful and painful to watch, thought about turning it off since it was to hard but realized those girls could not turn off that experience so stuck with it with tears running down my face. I think Michelle is very brave, understand why she would reject her family after all that, not just because he said they didn't care, but they truly seemed to not care and that is horribly hurtful. She got a raw deal in life, with her messed up family and then this. I hope she has a wonderful life the rest of the way, nothing can erase those years but she seems to have such strength to go on and be happy. I wish that animal had to live through a life time of prison, yes glad he's dead but he did not suffer like those girls did. I can't imagine how it is to be the mother of his child, or his child, that has to be hard, but they are innocent victims. Hope all the girls have successful happy lives, they can overcome this horror, thank God they were finally free, it's amazing he got away with...

No comments:

Post a Comment