Sunday, July 12, 2015

Fit Family Fun Circuit With Tonya Larson Get Rabate

Title : Fit Family Fun Circuit With Tonya Larson
Category: Movies

Item Page Download URL : Download Movie
Rating : 4.0
Buyer Review : 5









Review :
pretty good
This is a good video to get your family moving and exercised, especially in the winter. My 9 and 4 year old boys love it and ask to do it every night. My husband and I join them and have fun all together. No, the boys don't do the moves exactly right but who cares...they are having fun and moving their bodies. You will want to have a ball for each person and I wish I would have known that, but not a big deal since the we have plenty of those kids' bouncy balls already. Also there is a segment after the main part of the video where they use stretchy exercise band things. Most folks I assume do not just have those laying around their house, so now I have to go buy those things because my 9 year old really wants to try it. But other than the description of the product not letting people know what they will need, I am pleased with the video. Just because of how much fun the boys have and it is nice to have something to do with them that doesn't involve wrestling and yelling. :)

my kids love it
So glad we chose this work out video. my children ask for it when they've had lazy days at school or at home. They like it because there are kids doing the "real" exercises. It isn't babyish or dumbed down. Highly recommended.

Perfect family workout
This just what I was looking for. I needed something I could work out to with my kids, but all of the kid-themed workout videos are pretty lame and they turned their noses up at the silliness. This video looks like a regular adult workout, but the instructor's family is working out along with her, right down to the baby in the dad's carrier. We're really enjoying it. The exercises are simple and effective and it's great for my kids to have other little ones to follow along with.

No comments:

Post a Comment