Saturday, July 11, 2015

LEGO DC Super Heroes: Justice League: Attack of the Legion of Doom! SALE

Title : LEGO DC Super Heroes: Justice League: Attack of the Legion of Doom!
Category: Movies

Item Page Download URL : Download Movie
Rating : 4.6
Buyer Review : 12









Review :
Pleasantly surprised
Hilarious! Was a bit hesitant to watch it, since I thought the previous Justice League vs Bizarro League was mediocre. One that both kids and parents will enjoy.

Justice League Go!
Nice addition to the DC Lego-verse, good for fans of Legos, JLU, and Teen Titans as Cyborg (with the same hilarious voice from Teen Titans Go!) plays a big role, my kids 5/3 both enjoyed it, and I appreciated the old school Superfriends shout outs.

Kids loved it
I (dad) personally don't think this was as good as the batman lego movie, but my 5.5 year old son and 3.5 year old daughter both love it. They've both watched it several times already, and I expect they will watch it many more times going forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment