Friday, July 3, 2015

Aloha Promo Offer

Title : Aloha
Category: Movies

Item Page Download URL : Download Movie
Rating : 2.8
Buyer Review : 400









Review :
#Team Romantic Comedy
I am an avid movie fan, and consider Bradley Cooper my favorite actor. I think he is one of our greatest actors and embraces every role. I think the reviews of this movie were quite unfair. I think the amazing cast had great chemistry; and the unspoken moments in the film were refreshingly unique and authentic. I find today's standards for critical acclaim, fail to recognize the romantic comedy as a viable genre; and too often the cinemactic community faults a movie for lack of depth. If you want to see a lovely romantic comedy, with beautiful stars, and an always entertaining Bill Murray this movie is not to be missed (especially his dance scene with Emma Stone). Furthermore the backdrop of Hawaii is breathtaking; and despite criticism of Crowe's casting of Emma Stone, the movie is a beautiful tribute. I applaud Cameron Crowe for making movies emotionally real and up close.

MAGIC
I'm so surprised about the poor reviews on this movie. To me it is very special and inspiring. Every actor, even Alec Baldwin of whom I'm not a fan, gave their best performances. Many of the scene's special effects used light and clouds and sky to create an ethereal sense of magic. The writing and directing as well were great. Special, special, special. I rented it from Redbox and watched it 3 times in a row.

Why You Must See Aloha!
As a lover of movies, you simply must take in Aloha. I am not saying you are going to completely love this movie and want to recommend it to all of your friends. I don’t think the movie as a whole will not be a mass hit. It is a little too different than the norm for it to find mass appeal. But here is why you should watch this movie: the director and the cast. Seriously, this movie is directed from Cameron Crowe, the man who brought us such wonders as Say Anything, Jerry Maguire, Singles, Almost Famous, and even We Bought a Zoo (A great little family movie). Then add to it the cast here. This amazing cast includes Bradley Cooper, Rachel McAdams (in her best performance since the Notebook), Emma Stone (playing a very likable role oddly familiar to Renee Zellweger turn in Jerry Maguire) Bill Murray (fantastic in just about every scene he is in – as usual), Alec Baldwin (as good as he ever was on 30 Rock) John Krasinski (from the Office fame), and even a little bit of...

No comments:

Post a Comment