Saturday, July 4, 2015

I Am Big Bird: The Caroll Spinney Story SALE

Title : I Am Big Bird: The Caroll Spinney Story
Category: Movies
Brand: Cinedigm
Item Page Download URL : Download Movie
Rating : 4.8
Buyer Review : 69

Description : This specific I Am Big Bird: The Caroll Spinney Story does great, simple to operate and also change. The cost of this is lower as compered to other locations I reviewed, and not much more as compared to related product or service

This unique obcject Offer surpasses the anticipation, this has chaned into a great replace on me personally, The concept arrived securely as well as quickly I Am Big Bird: The Caroll Spinney Story


For 45 years, Caroll Spinney has been beloved by generations of children as the man behind Sesame Street's Big Bird and Oscar the Grouch and at 80 years old, he has no intention of stopping. A loving portrait of the man in the yellow suit, I AM BIG BIRD features extraordinary footage of Spinney's earliest collaborations with Jim Henson as it traces his journey from bullied child to childhood icon. And as the yellow feathers give way to grey hair, it is the man, not the puppet, who will steal your heart.


Review :
Great to see the tribute, and the touching stories that Caroll rightfully deserves to be told, honoring him and his life.
This movie is everything you hope it will be. Very well executed, and delightfully narrated by Caroll and those who are close to him, and shared his career with on Sesame Street. A great man, whom I've had the pleasure to meet. He, and his wife Debra, are both very warm and sweet and that is conveyed to the viewer as the movie takes you through all aspects of his life intertwined within it's context. It would be unfair to call this a documentary as it is not exactly chronologically told, which makes for less anxiety to see behind the scenes, and more about his life as Big Bird and Oscar The Grouch. To Caroll & Debra; I wish you all the best in the years to come. To Caroll; thank you for everything. I hope we meet again, and to that day when I meet..... Awwwww Bird.

He's a Man and He's a Muppet
A fabulous documentary that pays homage to a great artist and puppeteer: Caroll Spinney, also known as Big Bird and Oscar the Grouch. Excellently presented with scores of interviews, archival footage and even some animations sprinkled throughout. I will be using this in my puppetry workshops as another resource that presents all that is possible when you follow your artistic dreams.

The story of the man behind Big Bird and Oscar
I am a kickstarted backer of this movie and I am glad I am. This is a great story of a great performer. Anyone who grew up on Sesame Street should watch this movie. A great story. It is a little slow at times, but overall fantastic. Not only gives insight into Spinney but also into Jim Henson. The behind the scenes stories are fantastic. The second half of the mvovie is when it really got interesting for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment