Sunday, May 3, 2015

Blades SALE

Title : Blades
Category: Movies

Item Page Download URL : Download Movie
Rating : 2.4
Buyer Review : 5









Review :
I like Troma, but come on!
While I loved The Toxic Avenger, Class of Nuke'em High, Terror Firmer, Even Invasion of the Space Preachers was pretty funny, I could not love this movie. The actors were unlikable, I found I didn't care about them. The jokes were too corny, and all of them were generally unattractive. Stupid decisions, too much predictability, and not nearly enough going on. Most of the time you had no idea who/what was killing people. Sure the body pile of teenagers was great, and made me hopeful, off to a good start, but then it was followed by blah blah blah. You never really "saw" anything, and when the monster machine was revealed, I rolled my eyes. This one was a dud! I couldn't even finish it! I got to the part where the two main characters and the red hearing were waging war in the van, waiting out and baiting the machine with bales of hay and balloons, and hit fast forward. I would have hit stop entirely but after investing so much time I was hoping the machine would win in the end. It...
What more can I say but it's a TROMA FILM
Funny and it has all the things I look for in a Troma film,good punch lines and it is a great spoof on the movie JAWS would defently do bussness with this seller again

One of the better Troma releases
I would say this isn't the worst movie ever made. In fact, for Troma, this is pretty decent. I am not a fan of most of their other ones but this is one of my favorites. The constant references to Jaws was pretty funny but they definitely missed out on the best line they could have used when they offered Deke 20,000 to kill the lawnmower. I think Deke should have said, "For that, you get the wheels, the blades, the whole damn thing!" That would have been hilarious!

No comments:

Post a Comment