Friday, May 8, 2015

Stealing Las Vegas SALE

Title : Stealing Las Vegas
Category: Movies

Item Page Download URL : Download Movie
Rating : 3.8
Buyer Review : 13









Review :
Surprisingly clever!
Very clever film. I was tricked! Enjoyed it very much. Written well, acted well. And I am not just saying this because my son is in it!!! I didn't expect much as this was a collaboration between professionals and UNLV students. Exceeded my expectations! Well done everyone! Especially Carlitos!!!

Back in action!!!
It was great to see Eric Roberts and Antonio Vargas back in action! Stealing Las Vegas is a fun and fast paced pic with a twist that you didn't bet on!

What a fun movie!
I thoroughly enjoyed this movie! The plot was just perfect and it was very well acted. I thought it would have a low-budget feel to it but I was wrong... especially after I got into it and got lost in the story. For a truly entertaining movie, this one is a can't-miss!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment